A position has arisen within the Engineering department near Grimsby, for a Technical Admin Assistant. This assignment will be for approximately 3 months with a potential extension until August 2018.
In addition to the Engineering Team, the successful applicant will also be expected to support other departments on site with Admin duties as necessary. In this position you are required to cover general admin, planning, site training and additional support to document control.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the key responsibilities and duties will include: –
- Providing an efficient administration support service
- Prioritising workloads and fulfilling all necessary duties with the minimum of supervision, ensuring that all target deadlines are achieved
- Responding and reacting to a variety of situations in a busy office environment, whilst maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Maintaining comprehensive data and documentation storage filing systems both manual and PC based, involving accurate input and efficient retrieval of documentation to ensure availability of information
- Dealing with telephone calls and visitors, ensuring that people are dealt with in accordance with security procedures and in a polite and efficient manner at all times
Candidates should demonstrate and possess:
- A clear recognition of the importance placed on HSE matters
- Good communication skills and a high degree of personal integrity; the role can involve handling sensitive, commercial and confidential information
- Initiative in progressing their own work, ensuring care and accuracy when creating documentation of a technical nature
- Effective team work skills whilst having the ability to work independently when required
- The ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- The ability to cope with pressured situations and adhering to deadlines
Candidates should hold the following qualifications:
- Must be educated to a minimum of GCSE in Maths and English and possess good Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
- Hold a recognised secretarial qualification, or have equivalent experience is desirable
To apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Yorkshire Staffing Services are acting as an employment business for temporary assignments and an employment agency for permanent placements.
If you don’t hear from us within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Yorkshire Staffing Services is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. A copy of this policy is available upon request.