Yorkshire Staffing Services are looking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Electrician /Mechanical Fitter, to work in a busy and demanding department for our clients based near the centre of Hull.
The ideal candidate must come from a electrical manufacturing background.
You must be able to:
- Read and interpret circuit / ladder diagrams.
- Fault find and repair a range of manufacturing equipment using various sources of information.
- Carry out installation of new plant and machinery.
- Work with and install single phase / 3 phase electrical circuits.
The ideal candidate must have knowledge of the following:
- Computerised maintenance management system
- PLC’s (Siemens) (S5/S7) As-I, Lenze servos, inverters, soft starts
- IEE 17th Edition regulations
- Current Health and Safety Legislation
- Must be able to work on own initiative and demonstrate the ability to take ownership of assigned tasks and work without continuous supervision.
- Flexible and self-motivated with a willing attitude.
- Actively promote safe working practices.
- Continuously look for improvements to the service and good practice within the role, challenging constructively existing ideas and practices.
- Work with the Production Shift Manager’s to identify faults, failures and prioritise work load.
- Effective communication, ensure management and relevant parties are kept up to date and seek advice and assistance when required.
- Contribute to the companies objectives.
The company are offering a competitive salary of up to £30,000 with 25 days holiday!
If you wish to apply for our Maintenance Electrician role please send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yorkshire Staffing Services are acting as an employment business for temporary assignments and an employment agency for permanent placements.
If you don’t hear from us within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Yorkshire Staffing Services is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. A copy of this policy is available upon request.