Top 10 best questions to ask your future employer
It’s a common trend that many people stumble or feel anxious about asking their future employer questions in their job interview. This stage of the interview expresses your interest in the position which, put’s a positive image in the future employer mind. Here at Yorkshire Staffing Services, we have come up with the top 10 best questions to ask your future employer.
- What is the day to day responsibilities of this role?
- What do you think are the most important qualities for someone to excel in this role?
- What is the company’s/business plan in the future? (in the next 5 years)
- What do you see as the most challenging part of the job?
- What is the chance of progression within this role on the career ladder?
- Why are you recruiting for the role?
- What makes this company different from its competitors in the industry?
- Will the pay rate increase after my probation period?
- What’s your favourite part about working at the company?
- Will I be able to progress any further in this role?
If you can think of any more questions to ask your future employer then please comment on our social media posts. Don’t forget to give this a share to anyone who you feel will benefit from this blog post.