Top 10 benefits of working for an agency
There are some negative connotations surrounding working for a recruitment agency. However, here at Yorkshire Staffing Services, we want to remove those by adding and promoting the many benefits. We have come up with the top 10 benefits of working for a recruitment agency.
1. Some candidates are led to believe it costs to use a recruitment agency. However, it is FREE of charge for candidates to use our services to find a position that suits you.
2. We have an excellent knowledge of the labour market by knowing which sectors form exciting opportunities for candidates.
3. At YSS we have a large network enabling us to quickly get you in contact with clients and projects who are seeking highly-skilled candidates.
4. Through many partnerships with our clients, we are often alerted about positions that are becoming available which, job seekers often cannot see.
5. At YSS our excellent staff will provide you with feedback following your application to a position both pre and post job interview.
6. Through our permanent positions that we promote the successful candidates will flourish on the security of a permanent contract.
7. Once a candidate contacts YSS we are able to advise you on upcoming positions that we deem you fit the job specification criteria.
8. Working for an agency is a great stop gap if you are at a crossroads in your career.
9. It’s a great opportunity for you to try a new industry that you may not have previously considered.
10. We consider ourselves to be like a comfort blanket as the candidate is never alone. Plus the candidate is aware they can call us for advice and assistance.
If you have used our services before to find a job whether it was permanent or temporary we would love to hear from you. Additionally, if you can think of any other benefits we have not mentioned in this post then simply comment on Yorkshire Staffing Services official social media channels Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Don’t forget to share this article with your family and friends.
In the meantime, if you are currently looking for a new job then please do not hesitate to visit our current vacancies page or contact our head office in Hull on 01482 213570 or our Goole office on 01405 780404 to discover the current positions we have available.